- 1 How many calories are in a small piece of Pecan Pie?
- 2 How many calories are in a large slice of Pecan Pie?
- 3 How many calories are in a 10 inch Pecan Pie?
- 4 What is the most fattening pie?
- 5 What kind of pie has the least calories?
- 6 Is pie healthier than cake?
- 7 What is the unhealthiest dessert?
- 8 What pie has the most sugar?
- 9 How many Oz is a slice of pecan pie?
- 10 How many calories are in a Costco pecan pie?
- 11 Which is healthier apple pie or pumpkin pie?
- 12 How bad is pecan pie for you?
- 13 Why are pies unhealthy?
- 14 Which is healthier sweet potato pie or pumpkin pie?
How many calories are in a small piece of Pecan Pie?
There are 503 calories in 1 piece of Pecan Pie.
How many calories are in a large slice of Pecan Pie?
The average slice of pecan pie has over 500 calories, 30 grams of fat, 60 grams of carbohydrates, and 30 grams of sugar. Not to mention, it is loaded with butter, corn syrup, and sugar. Enjoy this delicious homemade healthy pecan pie with only 241 calories per slice, and no butter, sugar, flour, or corn syrup!
How many calories are in a 10 inch Pecan Pie?
There are 4508 calories in 1 10″ Pecan Pie.
What is the most fattening pie?
Pecan Pie. To make pecan pie, you basically take a load of butter, mix in some corn syrup and pecans, and bake it until it sets. It’s delicious but it’s also insanely fattening.
What kind of pie has the least calories?
What pie has the least calories?
- Pumpkin Pie: “This is going to be the healthiest, especially if you make it yourself with half of the sugar required in the recipe,” Hunnes says.
- Sweet Potato Pie: “Sweet potato pie is a close second,” Hunnes says.
Is pie healthier than cake?
Objectively, pies are just way better than what a cake could ever be. Why eat a piece of bread with some frosting on top when you can enjoy a dessert built for winners? To start off, people who usually eat cake ends up feeling bad for themselves right after feeling “fat,” while pie eaters feel satisfied right after.
What is the unhealthiest dessert?
Dessert nightmares: 4 of the unhealthiest sweet treats to eat
- Cheesecake. Rich, smooth and creamy – cheesecake is hard to resist, but this dessert is not only high calories, it is also full of fat and saturated fat.
- Carrot cake.
- Banana split.
- Molten lava cakes.
What pie has the most sugar?
Gobble Gobble: Which Pie Has the Most Sugar?
- #6 – Pecan: 29g total sugars (30g added) Uh oh.
- #5 – Pumpkin: 29g total sugars (15g added)
- #4 – Apple: 23g total sugars (15g added)
- #3 – Blueberry: 15g total sugars (11g added)
- #2 – Sweet Potato: 13g total sugars (6g added)
- #1 – Peach: 9g total sugars (7g added)
How many Oz is a slice of pecan pie?
Southern Pecan Pie Slice, 48/4 oz.
How many calories are in a Costco pecan pie?
At 530 calories per 1/16 of the pie, indulging in a slice of Costco’s Thanksgiving confection is admittedly a luxury (via Instacart). Add in 29 grams of fat and 66 grams of carbohydrates per serving, and you’ve got yourself a slice of extravagance in the truest sense of the word.
Which is healthier apple pie or pumpkin pie?
The pumpkin pie wins on calories, saturated fat, protein and calcium. But the apple pie takes the cake when it comes to fiber, sugar (both total and added) and sodium. Well, if you’re watching calories go for the pumpkin-it almost always has fewer because of the single crust.
How bad is pecan pie for you?
Pecan pie is traditionally made with a good amount corn syrup and/or brown sugar, which only contributes sugar and calories. Once again, your crust can be a big source of fat, especially artery-clogging saturated fat. Although pecans have many healthy attributes, more doesn’t mean it’s healthier.
Why are pies unhealthy?
One of the biggest problems in pies, are the fat. Most pastry’s are full of fat (butter,oil). Salt and fat are amongst the worst things that could be pies, and any food in general. Pies that have cheese in them are already salty, but then even more salt is added.
Which is healthier sweet potato pie or pumpkin pie?
While pumpkin is still a healthy vegetable choice and a great option for carb-watchers, the sweet potato packs more of a nutritional punch. Sweet potato pie wins as the nutritional superior in this debate.