- 1 How long does it take to cook a Marie Callender apple pie?
- 2 How do you reheat Marie Callender’s apple pie?
- 3 How do you cook a precooked frozen apple pie?
- 4 Who has the best frozen apple pie?
- 5 Do you have to refrigerate Dutch apple pie?
- 6 How do you make Marie Callender’s frozen apple pie?
- 7 How do you reheat apple pie in the oven?
- 8 How many calories are in a Marie Callender’s apple pie?
- 9 How long does Marie Callender’s chocolate pie last?
- 10 Can you refreeze a Marie Callender pie?
- 11 Should I freeze apple pie before or after baking?
- 12 What is the best way to freeze an apple pie?
- 13 How long do I cook a frozen meat pie?
How long does it take to cook a Marie Callender apple pie?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Remove plastic wrapper from pie.
- Bake pie on baking sheet in center of oven 50 to 55 minutes.
- Remove pie from oven on baking sheet. Never lift pie pan by the edges.
- Bake pie an additional 10 minutes.
- Check that pie is cooked thoroughly to 165 degrees F.
How do you reheat Marie Callender’s apple pie?
My Marie Callender’s dessert pie was baked and then refrigerated, how should I warm it back up? To reheat the pie, simply place it on a baking sheet, cover it loosely with aluminum foil, and bake in a 350° F oven for 10-15 minutes.
How do you cook a precooked frozen apple pie?
How to Bake Frozen Apple Pie
- If your pie was pre-baked, preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and place the frozen pie in the center, uncovered.
- For a pre-baked frozen pie: bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes or until warm.
Who has the best frozen apple pie?
We tried 3 brands of frozen apple pie, and we had a clear
- We tested three brands of frozen apple pie.
- The brands we sampled were Mrs. Smith’s, Sara Lee, and Marie Callender’s.
- Marie Callender’s was our favorite because its apples tasted the most authentic, and its crumb topping was deliciously sweet.
Do you have to refrigerate Dutch apple pie?
An Apple pie does not need to be refrigerated if it is whole and kept covered. BUT, once an apple pie is opened, cut or sliced it SHOULD be placed into the refrigerator for both safe keeping and to extend its shelf life.
How do you make Marie Callender’s frozen apple pie?
- Preheat oven to 425F. Remove plastic wrapper from pie.
- Bake pie on cookie sheet in center of oven 55 to 65 minutes or until lattice top begins to turn golden brown.
- Remove pie from oven on cookie sheet. Never lift pie pan by the edges.
- Check that pie is cooked thoroughly.
How do you reheat apple pie in the oven?
Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Put the pie, turnovers, or pastry on a cookie sheet on foil or parchment, and lightly cover with foil. For a 9-inch pie, heat for 15-20 minutes. A 5-inch pie will take about 12-15 minutes and turnovers will take about 10-12 minutes.
How many calories are in a Marie Callender’s apple pie?
Per 1/9 Pie: 340 calories; 6 g sat fat (30% DV); 180 mg sodium (8% DV); 29 g total sugars. Bakes fresh from oven. Made with fresh apples.
How long does Marie Callender’s chocolate pie last?
Can you refrigerate baked Marie Callender pie? Baked Marie Callender pie can be refrigerated for 2-3 days if its portion to be refrigerated is unused. One thing that should be kept in mind is that you need to store the baked pie within 2 hours of preparation if you are not willing to eat it immediately.
Can you refreeze a Marie Callender pie?
Can I refreeze my Marie Callender’s dessert pies? Cover and refrigerate unused portions of Marie Callender’s dessert pies for up to 3 days. Do not re-freeze.
Should I freeze apple pie before or after baking?
For best results, first bake the pie and then place it uncovered in the freezer. When completely frozen, wrap the pie tightly or place in a plastic freezer bag and place back in the freezer. Frozen, baked fruit pies will keep up to 4 months.
What is the best way to freeze an apple pie?
How to Freeze a Baked Apple Pie
- Allow pie to cool completely before freezing.
- Wrap the pie in two layers of aluminum foil or in plastic wrap.
- If you used aluminum foil to wrap the pie, you can just freeze it as is.
- Label and date all packaging.
- Freeze baked apple pie in this manner for up to 6 months.
How long do I cook a frozen meat pie?
From Frozen: (do not thaw) Preheat your oven to 325. Place frozen pies on a baking sheet and bake 40 – 50 minutes or until golden brown. For best results, brush with egg wash before cooking.